Your privacy is important to us. That is why, at Axio Biosolutions Private Limited; we are committed to the protection of your privacy. This policy applies to Axio website and governs data collection and Usage.
- PRIVACY STATEMENT
- Axio Biosolutions Private Limited with its registered office at Axio Biosolutions Private Limited 99, Shangrila, 100 ft. Hebatpur Road, Thaltej, Ahmedabad – 380054, Gujarat, India hereinafter referred as (“Axio”, “We” “Our”).Axio is owner and operator of [www.axiobio.com] (“the Website”).
- It provides to its Users to access information; knowledge and technology of the products available on Axio website. Hereinafter referred to as (“You”).
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
- Information Provided by You: We commit to respecting your online privacy and data. We further recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us. Information that is considered personal about you by us includes, but may not be limited to, your name and Email Address, Contact Details.
- Information We may collect automatically: We may automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system.
- Phishing: Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to Axio. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways but not restricted to:
- To Improve Our Website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- Third Parties: Axio does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Axio may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, Axio may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Axio, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Others: If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of, our clients or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- ACCESS OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside Axio. We do not recommend transfer of sensitive information (such as credit card number) and bank account details via the Site to any third party. Users are recommended to do so offline, on the phone or via personal emails. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, “Perfect Security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.
- CONTACT US
- Axio welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Axio has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Axio [email@example.com]. We will try to reach you and promptly solve your queries.
Axio Biosolutions Private Limited.